Disability Rights Handbook - 2022-2023
For an Invoice or Bulk orders, do not order online!
Please email me your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
The handbook provides in-depth information and invaluable guidance on the benefits system and social care services.
Full of tools and tactics to help you make a successful claim.
Your right to benefits
- For anyone with an illness, injury or disability
- For carers, children and young people
- For people in education or work, looking for work, not in work or in retirement
- For people injured at work or serving in the Armed Forces
- Eligibility requirements and how to make a claim
- Challenging decisions; how to appeal
Your right to care and support
- The eligibility criteria for people needing care and support
- Assessments, budgets and ways of paying for care
- Challenging eligibility and funding decisions
- Local authority duties
- Support for carers
All products include free postage to UK and Ireland.
We aim to get all products to customers within 10 working days.