Personal Independence Payment Guide
This guide is available as a free download. Paying £6 covers the cost for us to print and post a copy to you.
Personal independence payment (PIP) is a benefit for people who need help taking part in everyday life or who find it difficult to get around
It replaces disability living allowance for people between the ages of 16 and 64 inclusive.
Disability Rights UK has produced this guide to help you through the claiming process.
The guide covers information on:
- The PIP rules
- The scoring system
- The activities and descriptors
- Filling out the claim form
- Keeping a diary
- The face to face consultation with a healthcare professional
- What to do if you are not happy with your decision
- Further help and information
All products include free postage to UK and Ireland.
We aim to get all products to customers within 10 working days.